We are a federally-chartered credit union that offers a variety of products and services. To be eligible for membership in Daviess County Teachers Federal Credit Union (DCTFCU) you must be an employee or volunteer of one of the following Select Employee Groups (SEG):
- Daviess County Public Schools
- Heritage Christian School
- Owensboro Community and Technical College (all three campuses)
- Owensboro-Daviess County Retired Teachers Association
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union; persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment; members of their immediate family or household; and organizations of such persons.
Family members include:
- Spouse (including surviving spouse)
- Adoptive relationships
- Persons living with or under the same roof as those with membership eligibility.
If you qualify for membership and would like to join, please stop by the branch to speak with a Member Service Representative.